Thank you for your interest in applying for our scholarship.
ELIGIBILITY: Before you proceed with this application please determine if you qualify to apply and if you have all of the following proper documentation. The application will not be able to be submitted without all required (*) fields completed.
• Must be a graduating high school student.
• Must be a resident of Sarasota or Manatee County.
• Must possess a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
• Must include a copy of high school transcript.
• Must present proof of admission/acceptance into a two/four-year post-secondary institution or Technical/Trade School in the US.
•Major in Business, Finance, Science, Social Science, Math, Health, Health Management, Arts, Humanities or attend a Technical/Trade School leading to a certification.
• A statement on why you want to earn a degree or attend a Technical/Trade School. Include why financial assistance is required.
• A statement of evidence of leadership through work, school and/or community service activities must be submitted.
• Must include a current photo of yourself.
• Must provide two (2) letters of recommendation from non-family member with at least one from your school. Letters must include addresses and telephone numbers of persons providing the reference.
• Finalists will be contacted and interviewed by the Scholarship Committee.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS APRIL 16, 2021