Teen Leadership Programs - Code of Conduct
Participation in any of the Teen Leadership Development programs, either in person or online, is a privilege and not a right. Any actions or behaviors that do not uphold our Y core values and/or break our SAD-TV rules will not be tolerated. Those choosing to break any of these expectations during any Y programming, whether in person or online, may be removed from programs/online platforms at the discretion of the Association Youth and Government Director or Teen Leadership Director. The SAD-TV Rules are as follows:
- Sex includes, but not limited to: any physical sexual behavior between individuals, sexually explicit comments/innuendos, and/or sharing of any sexual images via social media/online programming.
- Alcohol includes, but not limited to: purchasing/bringing, consuming, distributing any alcoholic beverages during a Y event. This also includes arriving intoxicated to any Y event/online programming.
- Drugs includes, but not limited to: purchasing, distribution, or use of any illegal substance or prescription drug not prescribed to the intended user. This also includes arriving under the influence of drugs to any Y event/online programming.
- Tobacco/Vape includes, but not limited to: purchasing, distribution or use of any tobacco product/vape during any Y event/online programming.
- Violence/Malicious Behavior includes, but not limited to: any physical contact that causes injury to others or self, any threat of physical injury to others or self, any intentional bullying, name calling or ostracizing of any participant, volunteer or adult staff during any in person or online programming