The series will break down the differences between the traditional stick-built method of construction versus the modular method. You will learn the advantages and disadvantages of the modular process along with how we're integrating renewable energy smart home components to create net-zero (NZEB) properties.
Who is this webinar for?
1. The buyer who is looking to build a new home and would like to get the process done 30%-40% faster at a cost savings of 10%-20% of the original stick built method while building a stronger product.
2. The consumer who is interested in sustainability, renewable energy, smart home technology, energy-efficient home components integrated with green living.
3. The Developer that wants to build a community or subdivision of hundreds of homes and/or the developer that wants to build apartment or hotel doors quicker, stronger, and for less money.
4. The accredited investor that would like to be involved at the start of something that could quickly grow and potentially disrupt an industry.
5. The strategic investor who wants to partner with a company not only to get a strong ROI on their investment but to have priority on the assembly line and a discount from normal mark-up.
6. The construction professional, the architect, the salesperson, the civil engineer, the supplier of building materials, and anyone else that may want to learn more about modular construction and smart home technology and how to partner with Mobu Enterprises.
7. The newbie who wants to get into real estate and needs a mentor to guide them.
8. The developer who want to white label our company processes.