When you access the futURe store service we will record details about your skills, education, health and other information, as requested in this registration form, to help us best identify your needs and deliver the best service we can to support you with job search, training and other related services. We will record the details of our contact with you and the activities you/we undertake.
No personal or individual data will be held on a database but collated data will be used for reporting and evaluating the success of this service. You have the right to see information we hold about you.
We will always make sure that your information is protected and treated securely. Any information we collect, store and process, will be held in accordance with:
• The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018
• CQC's Information Governance Policies
• CQC's Code of Practice on Confidential Personal Information.
Any information we share with other relevant organisations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. It will only be available to authorised staff for the purpose of delivering our service and monitoring outcomes.
We need your permission to …..
If you move into work or change to a better job with futURe store support, we need your permission to contact your employer to confirm your start date and hours of work. This information will only be used to confirm the accuracy of our records for recording purposes. We will not share any personal information with the employer other than your name.
How we use your information
• We will use your information to help us understand who is being supported and to measure the success of the service. Within our organisation and partner organisations, employers and for training, etc., we will share your name address, age, gender, previous qualification and if you move into work or training record this information.
• We do not use personal data for direct marketing (promoting or selling goods, services etc.) or share information with anyone else who will use it for direct marketing.
• We will commission a researcher who will contact you a maximum of three times a year. This allows us to assess the benefits of this service based on your feedback. Contact will be either by email or telephone if it’s not possible to reach you via email. Please indicate if you do not want to take part in this evaluation, see question later.
• (If you are a Town & Country housing tenant, we will keep this data for the length of your tenancy.)