Little Angels Center’s Child Illness Policy
• A child will not be seen for therapy if he/she has a fever of 101 degrees on the day of therapy or less than 24 hours prior to therapy.
• A child will not be seen on the day of a regularly scheduled session if he/she has had an episode of vomiting, diarrhea or presents with colored nasal discharge.
• A child will not be seen if a case of contagious disease exists (chicken pox, fifth’s disease, pink eye, etc.) unless a doctor’s note is obtained.
• At therapist may not enter a home in which any of these illnesses are present in family members.
• Siblings/household members who are sick from school/work should not sit in the Little Angels waiting room.
Little Angels Center’s Make-Up Session Policy
Services can be made-up in the following ways:
• When the make-up session is on a different day than a regularly scheduled visit. (Example: If a visit is on Tuesday, the make-up session can happen on any day except Tuesday).
• If the make-up session does not break any New York State billing rules. Talk to your service provider about how often services can be provided.
Services cannot be made-up in the following ways:
• A session cannot be made longer to make-up for missed sessions. For example, if therapy is approved for a half-hour, it cannot be made-up as an hour session.
• Sessions cannot be made-up before they are missed.