Renewal or New Membership Dues (first time)
1. The annual membership dues shall be twenty-five dollars ($25) a year.
2. The membership year begins on the first day of the month in which a member plays in a tournament and ends on the last day of the twelfth month.
3. If a member has paid the entry fee to participate in the tournament, and finds, for good reason, he/she cannot attend, the member must notify AZDGA at least 24 hours before tournament (the sooner, the better).
4. A “no show” or last minute withdraw on the day of the tournament will be automatically disqualified and possibly suspended for all tournaments until further notice.
5. If Renewal is not paid by the due date (December 20th), or the last day of the month your membership expires), it shall increase by five dollars ($5) for a total of thirty dollars ($30)