1. WAIVER AND RELEASE: I am fully aware of and appreciate the risks, including the risk of catastrophic injury, paralysis and even death, as well as other damages and losses, associated with participation in lacrosse, conditioning, physical exercise, and general sports instruction related activities. I further agree on behalf of myself, my heirs, and personal representatives, that J.K. Reynolds LLC, DBA Palmetto Lacrosse CHS, together with the volunteers, employees, agents, officers, and directors , shall not be liable for any injury, loss of life or other loss or damage occurring as a result of my child’s participation in the Charleston Polar Bear League.
2. MEDICAL ATTENTION: I hereby give my consent to the Palmetto Lacrosse CHS and its employees to provide medical attention, transportation and emergency medical services as warranted in the course of my child’s participation in the Charleston Polar Bear League.
3. REFUND POLICY: I understand that there is NO REFUND after one (1) week, or there after, prior to the first day of play for cancellation FOR ANY REASON (including illness, injury, family vacation, personal, etc.). In the event of a state-required social distancing restriction, refunds will be issued. Palmetto Lacrosse CHS will not cancel programs due to seasonal, weather-related conditions. However, in the case of extreme weather, Palmetto Lacrosse CHS may cancel or postpone programs for the safety of the participants. An email will be sent, but to determine if there is a cancellation or postponement, please check with, Jack Reynolds, the program director. In the rare event of a cancellation, your child will not be left alone. Palmetto Lacrosse CHS cannot provide refunds for cancellations or postponements that are weather-related .
4. CODE OF CONDUCT: I agree that I will discuss with my child the importance of following rules for both the safety of my child, as well as others. I understand that in the event the Palmetto Lacrosse CHS determines that my child’s enrollment or continued participation is not appropriate, Palmetto Lacrosse CHS reserves the right to discontinue service.
5. Publicity: I further agree to allow my child to be used in any promotional photography (newsletter, brochure, website, video, etc.)
6. COVID 19: Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and I knowingly and freely assume all risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of Palmetto Lacrosse CHS or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation
6. Participation: Enrollment in our program establishes permission for my child to engage in all program activities except as noted in the above registration form. As legal parent or guardian of this participant, I hereby verify by my signature below that I fully understand and accept each of the above conditions for permitting my child to participate in the Charleston Polar Bear League and accept each of the above conditions and especially the waiver and release set forth in paragraph one.
As legal parent or guardian of this participant, I hereby verify by my signature below that I fully understand and accept each of the above conditions for permitting my child to participate in the Charleston Polar Bear League and accept each of the above conditions and especially the waiver and release set forth in paragraph one.