We are sorry to hear you are self isolating . Please do not worry, we are here to support you . Please in the first instance complete this form. Please note:
1.If you are self isolating during term time your absence will be marked SI ( Self Isolating) and this will not affect your overall attendance .
2. If you are self isolating during term time you will be able to access all classes that are accompanied by a "live " musician by clicking on the class link in Teams (Students /General /Ballet or Contemporary online classes & click on the class according to your Year /Group and teacher) .
3. If you are self isolating during a national lockdown, all classes are online.
4. If your period of self isolation is during a period of time that is not term time but you are in your term time accommodation, please do not worry, we will do our best to support you.
5. Once we have received your form we will contact you with advice and support with reference to self isolation, including how long you need to self isolate for.
6. If you are self isolating and have registered for the test to release scheme please tick the box below.
7. Please do not hesitate to contact Judy/Pete or Jon via Teams if you need any information or if you are unsure about any of the advice you have been given .