BRITE World is a 3D virtual environment where participants interact using avatars. The BRITE team will be hosting prevention, advocacy, leadership, team building, and social-emotional learning activities. There are also spaces where teens can connect and engage in fun activities in a safe and positive environment. Only approved and registered users will be allowed in BRITE World.
Code of Conduct
- BRITE World is a space for positive interactions. All participants are expected to behave as they would at school following school behavior guidelines
- Treat all other members with respect. No direct or indirect harassment, insults, or responding supportively to insults, hate speech, or bullying of any kind will be tolerated.
- Please do not use profanity or vulgar language.
- Do not share your login with any other person.
- Reminder: Don’t give your personal contact information to anyone you do not know, or ask anyone for their personal contact information.
- Please engage in available activities and make suggestions for other activities and resources you would like to see.
- Finally, have fun and help others to learn.