1. The Event will provide a 10’x10’ space. Only one vendor per space, NO Subletting or Sharing of Space Allowed.
2. Vendor will provide their own canopy, tables, chairs, booth lighting, extension cords, displays, signage, etc.
3. Vendor may only sell or work from the confines of their booth. If more space is required, please purchase additional space.
4. Vendor shall not call out to, interfere with or solicit patrons at neighboring booths.
5. Vendor shall not relocate, move, switch or trade booth space without the express consent of POTTC Events.
6. The use of amplified sound must be pre-approved by POTTC Events and may not be disruptive to neighboring booths.
7. Your signage cannot be displayed anywhere within the event other than at your assigned booth.
8. Your canopy must fit within your booth space and be constructed to withstand inclement weather conditions.
9. Canopies must be adequately weighted and or tied down. Vendors are solely responsible for all damages caused by their canopies. Observation of an unsecured canopy may result in its confiscation or removal and forfeiture of all fees paid.
10. Canopies must have an attached label or tag affirming it was manufactured of flame-retardant materials.
11. Canopy Size: Canopies larger than 10’x10’ may require an additional permit at certain venues. (Please inquire if over 10’ x 10’)
12. Open Flames or cooking with open flame is prohibited under canopies next to other vendors, e.g. barbeque, smoker, etc.
13. Umbrellas: Free standing or weighted shade umbrellas are prohibited due to concerns over event insurance liabilities.
14. Fire Extinguishers: Vendors must have working 5lb or larger fire extinguisher at their booth. Food & Amusement Vendors must have the rquired fire extinguishing equipment at their booth space with current certification tag attached and ready for inspection by the Fire Marshal. This includes a Class K extinguisher if fryers are used.
15. All fees must be paid in full prior to occupying booth space.Possession of an unpaid booth space shall be construed as theft.
16. Booth Fees and Refunds: If your application is rejected, your check will be voided. Any and all refunds shall be subject to a $50.00 processing fee. No refunds shall be made within 14 days of the event. Please provide a self-addressed stamped envelope to have your voided check returned. Application fees are non-refundable.
17. Returned Check Fee: Checks returned by the bank will be charged against the issuer in accordance with Florida law.
18. Stop Payment: Any stop payment, hold, chargeback, reversal, PayPal dispute or cancellation of payment shall be construed as theft and may result in criminal prosecution or civil litigation to recover treble damages including all fees and costs of collection.
19. Confirmation or Rejection of accptance will be sent via e-mail. Submission of an application does not guarantee acceptance. Checks may be cashed upon receipt. If you are later rejected, your booth fee will then be promptly refunded.
20. POTTC Events reserves the right to move, discontinue, or limit the participation of any approved applicant at any time.
21. Cancelations: Barring dangerous or life threatening conditions, Event will be held rain or shine. (Unless a rain date is established. See line 42 There will be no refund for inclement weather, force majeure, civil unrest, failure to show, emergency cancellation, or any reason other than the rejection of your application. Check the event’s website and or Facebook page for updates and info.
22. Space assignments, check-in location and setup instructions will be sent via e-mail approximately 1 week prior to the event.
23. Power/Electricity: If power is a necessity, please bring this to our attention so that we may attempt to accommodate your needs. An additional fee is required for power usage. Please see attached Food Vendor Supplemental for power fees.
24. GENERATORS: Only pre-approved generators will be permitted. If your generator is deemed by Event Staff to be disruptive or hazardous to your neighbors or the event, you must agree to immediately discontinue its use.
25. SECURITY: Although security is be provided, Vendors are fully responsible for their own personal property and wares.
26. INSURANCE: The event does not offer nor provide individual vendor insurance coverage. Neither POTTC Events, nor the Vero Beach Chamber of Commerce, nor the Festival shall assume liability for any losses that you may incur.
27. LICENSES: Vendors are solely responsible for their own compliance with relevant state, local, and federal health regulations, codes, licenses, taxes and insurance.
28. SALES TAX: Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting their own sales tax.
29. Applicants using this form, hereby agree to sign a WAIVER OF LIABILITY before occupying a booth space.
30. Conduct: You are required to conduct yourself in a safe, courteous and professional manner. If you should have an issue with the event or a fellow vendor, promptly bring the matter to the attention of POTTC Events so that we may attempt to remedy the situation. Unprofessional conduct that may be detrimental to the event including derogatory comments made to patrons or fellow vendors regarding the event, its staff, promoters and or sponsors may result in your expulsion from the event and further subject you to civil litigation for damages.
31. Compliance: Vendor further agrees to comply with all current health and public safety mandates associated with the Festival while on property used by the Festival. Failure to comply with the Rules and Regulations governing this event may result in your expulsion from the event without refund in addition to being barred from future events. Respectful cooperation with local authorities is mandatory (I.e. State, County, & City Employees, Event Staff and Volunteers
32. Exclusivity will not be granted to any one vendor, however precautions will be taken to limit duplication of similar items. Sales will be restricted to those items listed on your approved application. You will be notified prior to acceptance if any of your listed items are required to be removed from your item list. Only sponsoring companies or entities may request exclusivity on certain products and services, if their request is granted, affected vendors or sponsors will be notified prior to the event of their new limitations. If an affected vendor or sponsor is not able to accept their new limitations, they may request to have their application rejected and receive a refund in the amount of their booth fee. The vendor further agrees and understands that they are not entitled to receive any additional compensation. Again, application fees are non-refundable.