Hosted by Canine Training Adventures LLC.
Open to All Breeds and Mixed Breeds
6 Trials, over 2 Days
Canine Training Adventures LLC
27058 Greenville Rd
Sweet Home, Oregon 97386
Pre-Entry Required; entries open August 10, 2021
Judge: Jalynn Davis, Bountiful, Utah
Trailing & Locating (TL) I, ll, & lll, PAT
Urban Locating (UL) l, ll, & lll, PAT
Shed Dog (SD) I, ll, & lll PAT
Lost Item Recovery (LIR), l, ll, & lll, PAT
Pre-entries close 09/24/2021 midnight or when limit is reached
Entry Limits: 8 hours of judging per day
Entry Fee $20.00 per entry - Day of Show: $25.00 per entry
Permission has been granted by the North American Sport Dog Association for the holding of these working dog trials under the NASDA rules.
Club Contact Information
Canine Training Adventures LLC, 27058 Greenville Rd, Sweet Home OR 97386
Connie DeBusschere, firstname.lastname@example.org or call / text 541.409.1944
Please check your welcome letter for the Covid rules in effect at the time of the event.
Dogs must be registered with the North American Sport Dog Association. Registration is a one-time fee of $10.00. You may register your dog online at http://nasda.dog/registration/.
For complete rules, visit nasdadog.com
Awards will be handed out at the conclusion of the trial. Ribbons are awarded for qualifying score, Best of Breed and High in Class. New title ribbons will be awarded.
Exhibitors will be crating in their vehicles. Canine Training Adventures reserves the right to remove any individual for any reason from the premises. No refunds will be issued. Please pack food and water for you and your dog. Camping available; please contact Canine Training Adventures for details.
Notice to Exhibitors:
● Refunds will be mailed 7 days after the event.
● No refund for cancellations after the closing date, except due to Covid infection/quarantine.
● No refunds will be made for cancellations after the closing date or entries which are absent, disqualified, excused or barred from competition by decision of the Trial Committee.
● Exhibitors are responsible for complete, accurate information on their entry forms.
● It is expressly understood that exhibitors alone are responsible for behavior of their dogs, children and/or guests. Any exhibitor whose dogs, children and/or guests repeatedly engage in unsafe or disruptive behavior may, at the discretion of the Trial Committee, be asked to leave the trial site. In such case no refund on any entry will be made.
● All dogs must be on leash at all times except when competing or in off leash areas.
● Exhibitors are responsible for being in the staging area when it is their turn to run.
● Please be courteous and pick up after your dog.
● All entries must be accompanied by entry fees to be valid. A declined payment or returned check does not constitute a valid entry. There will be a $50 fee for any returned check or payment. Checks must be made payable to Canine Training Adventures, and entries signed. Due to slow mail service, online entry and payment are preferable close to the closing date.
● Fill out a separate form for each dog entered.
● Canine Training Adventures reserves the right to refuse any entry without cause or explanation.