Based on your answers it appears as though you will need to follow a specialist closure process.
This will either be our in-house specialist closing process or an MVL. We will discuss the options with you. There are higher fees for this process but the tax savings outweigh the fees due.
We will carry out our checks which are as follows
- The company has ceased trading
- VAT de-registration has been complete and the final VAT return filed
- PAYE de-registration has been complete, leavers processed and redundancy pay considered
- Final accounts and tax workings up to the cease of trade have been prepared and filed to HMRC and Companies House
- Corporation tax due has been paid or refunded
- VAT due has been paid or refunded
- PAYE/CIS due has been paid or refunded
- Fees have been paid to MBS for the final closure process
- Complete the final closure steps