Please kindly note the following: Rules for a Covid–Secure Church
· All attendees must register to attend the service (please for now, no children under the age of 7 will be allowed entrance)
· You must arrive at least 5–10 minutes before the start of the church service by 09:50am, to ensure there is enough time to carry out all the Covid checks before the beginning of the service. Please do not come late to the service.
· Please observe the one-way system and the social distancing rule of 2m distance between you and the next person
· Please make use of the hand washing and sanitising facilities
· Members who want to sing must ensure they wear their face masks to sing and please no shouting is allowed.
· There must be no eating or drinking in the sanctuary
· Please do not chew gum or eat sweets in the sanctuary
· All members must exit the sanctuary in an orderly manner observing social distancing rules immediately after service – please do not congregate to chat in the sanctuary.
· Please obey instructions of the stewards and ushers
· If you are inviting guests to church, please ensure your guests are aware of these rules (you may request the church office to forward these rules to your guests, via email).