- Information provided during the program does not take into account all individual conditions and may therefore not be advisable or beneficial to all participants.
- Dana Clark/From the Roots Holistic is not liable for misuse, misunderstanding, injury or health issues that may ensue from the information provided during the program.
- Information provided by Dana is in accordance with her formal academic training, continued education, and science-based research.
- Refund Policy: Sorry no refunds, all sales are final.
- Virtual classes require a youtube account to access, you will receive an email with a link to the class and handouts. You will have access to the class for 48 hrs.
- Webinars are held via Google Meet, be sure to check your emails 10 minutes prior to the class for a link to the session.
- Scheduled classes are held at various venues with different setups and requirements, for this reason, I have a registration deadline of 48 hours prior to scheduled classes and do not allow for walk-ins or those who have not confirmed their spot with full payment. This policy also assures that enough handouts/materials are also available.
- Warning: Individuals who are sensitive to smells, have environmental/seasonal allergies, or those with underlying health conditions may be at risk of experience a reaction during in-person Essential Oils classes. It is at the participant's discretion on whether they would like to book/register and take any possible risk. From the Roots Holistic/Dana Clark is not liable for any injury/reaction/or illness that may occur.
I have read and agree to the terms/disclaimers listed above.