I/we, the undersigned, authorize On-Site.com, Landlord and its agents to obtain an investigative consumer credit report
including but not limited to credit history, OFAC search, landlord/tenant court record search, criminal record search and
registered sex offender search. I authorize the release of information from previous or current landlords, employers, and bank
representatives. This investigation is for resident screening purposes only, and is strictly confidential. This report contains
information compiled from sources believed to be reliable, but the accuracy of which cannot be guaranteed. I hereby hold
On-Site.com, Landlord and its agents free and harmless of any liability for any damages arising out of any improper use of
Important information about your rights under the Fair Credit reporting Act:
• You have a right to request disclosure of the nature and scope of the investigation.
• You must be told if information in your file has been used against you.
• You have a right to know what is in your file, and this disclosure may be free.
• You have the right to ask for a credit score (there may be a fee for this service).
• You have the right to dispute incomplete or inaccurate information. Consumer reporting agencies must correct
inaccurate, incomplete, or unverifiable information.
These reports are being processed by On-Site.com, P.O. Box 1514, Los Altos, CA 94023-1514, (877) 222-0384.
A summary of your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act is available by visiting or writing (Para information en espanol,
visite o escribe): http://www.ftc.gov/credit
Consumer Response Center, Room 130-A, Federal Trade Commission, 600 Pennsylvania Avenue N.W., Washington D.C.