I acknowledge the contagious nature of the coronavirus/COVID-19 and that New York State, the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that the Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that WHBPAC cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the coronavirus/COVID-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including - but not limited to - staff, volunteers, and other patrons and their families.
I voluntarily seek entertainment provided by WHBPAC and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my event.
I will wear a mask the entire time I am on-premises, and I will maintain a distance of 6 feet or more when feasible from staff, volunteers, and other patrons. I realize my temperature will be taken at the door with a contactless thermometer, and if it is above 100 degrees Fahrenheit, my ticket will be refunded and I will not be allowed entry.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, or any other symptom that the WHO/CDC has recognized as a symptom of the coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America, or any other region deemed high risk by New York State in the last 14 days.
* I have not been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19. If I have been previously diagnosed, I attest that I have been cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have been advised by WHBPAC that I should add the app NY COVID Alert to my smartphone, and that I should keep my smartphone on my person at all times.
I hereby release and agree to hold WHBPAC harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act, of the venue, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services or products received from WHBPAC. I understand that this release discharges WHBPAC from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the venue with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from WHBPAC. This liability waiver and release extends to the venue together with all board members, partners, employees and volunteers.