ENTRY FORM OVERVIEW
Completing the form below will enter you into the Great British Franchisee Awards. There is not one overall winner, ALL franchisees who meet the requirements will achieve Great British Franchisee status. These awards are FREE to enter.
The awards will be arranged in rounds throughout the year, to allow time for entry and judging and to ensure access for all. The deadline for the first round of awards is 31st May, with the successful award winners being announced on 14th June. Round 2 will open for applications on 1st July.
The entry form is split into 7 sections which require written evidence. You can save your application progress at the end of each section and return to complete your application in your own time.
We have provided guidance and examples under each section as to what information we would be looking for you to cover. Any additional written material you wish to provide, please send over in a Word document.
- This award is open to any established franchisee who has been operating within the UK for a minimum of 3 years.
- An endorsement from your franchisor (or relevant equivalent). We will contact your Franchisor as part of our judging process to approve your application. You are required to provide contact details for the relevant contact as part of your application.
HOW DO WE RECOGNISE AN OUTSTANDING FRANCHISEE?
We want all outstanding franchisees to be recognised, regardless of the sector you work in or the size of your business, and we want this to be a fair award. Therefore, we will be looking at each franchisee and how you perform across a range of categories, as follows:
Franchisee Stability and Business Experience
- Description of your business - size, location and duration and profitability.
Driving Business Growth
- Focusing on your consistency in performance over previous years, as well as attitude and drive in achieving results.
- For franchisees who employ staff, we'll be looking at how you develop and retain staff.
- Looking at feedback from customers, and how you encourage repeat business.
- How you interact with your local community.
- How you lead your business and what sets you apart from others; how you interact with others in the franchisee network.
- Details of involvement in your franchise network.
If you have any questions about your application, please contact email@example.com