The fee is $300.00 for the first session. The fee for the four-session plan is $1200. A session runs between 40 and 50 minutes. The client pays coaching fees in advance.
1. As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time. I recognize that coaching is not psychotherapy and that professional referrals will be given if needed.
2. I understand that neureodiverse couple coaching is a relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal goals for my relationship, and to help develop and carry out a strategy or plan for achieving those goals.
3. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education, and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
4. I understand that coaching does not treat mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
5. I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, I have consulted with this person regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
6. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing, except as required by law.
7. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously shared with other personal- coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
8. I understand that coaching is not to be used in lieu of other professional advice. I will seek professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual, or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine, and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my responsibility.