Thank you for microchipping your pet!
Please thoroughly review the information below so we can set up your appointment:
This form must be completed by the pet’s owner and submitted in its entirety in order to get your pet microchipped.
*Due to new post-Covid guidelines, each appointment time will be for a maximum of (2) pets. If you have additional pets that need a microchip, you will need to book an additional appointment after you have completed your first one.
Before starting this form, we recommend gathering the below information before beginning. Once started, this form will auto-save:
- Your Physical Address (including zip code)*
- Your Email Address
- Your Phone number
- You Drivers License or Government Issued ID
- Name of your pet
- Age of your pet
- Color, breed, and gender
- Good, clear picture of your pet
*Free pet microchips are only available for residents who live within the City of San Antonio city limits. Those living outside the City Limits (including incorporated cities within Bexar County such as Leon Valley, Castle Hills, Kirby etc.) will be charged $5 per pet at the time of microchipping.
- Submitting this form gives us the information we need to get you and your pet(s) ready in our system to book a microchipping appointment.
- The appointments are available on most Saturdays starting at 8:30am - 10:15am and at 11:30am during the week days. Social distancing guidelines dictate you must have an appointment to receive microchipping services for your pet(s).