Zoom is the platform we will use to conduct telehealth videoconferencing appointments. It i simple to use and all log-in information will be provided in advance of the telehealth visit. By signing this document, I acknowledge:
1. Zoom is NOT an Emergency Service and in the event of an emergency, I will use a phone to call 911.
2. Though my provider and I may be in direct, virtual contact through the Telehealth Service, neither Zoom nor Talk Play Learn Speech Therapy provides emergency or urgent medical services.
3. Zoom facilitates videoconferencing and is not responsible for the delivery of any healthcare, medical advice, or care.
4. I do not assume that my provider has access to any or all of the technical information for Zoom – or that such information is current, accurate or up-to-date. I will not rely on my health care provider to have any of this information for Zoom.
5. To maintain confidentiality, I will not share my telehealth appointment link with anyone unauthorized to attend the appointment.