Military members moving to Guam via Honolulu
We are happy (as we can be given the circumstances) to provide the following services to our military clients traveling on orders to Guam.
The least expensive route for military members moving to Guam will be to catch a spot on the Patriot Express - however we know that this is not possible for many pet owners.
If you are unable to get a spot on the PE, there is an option of flying United Airlines from Honolulu to Guam with your pet so long as you meet the below criteria:
- Pet must be non restricted breed - see link for listed breeds
- Pet and crate weight cannot be over 99 pounds - (the plastic standard 500 crate weighs about 28 pounds)
- Owner must be active duty military (DOD not authorized by United at this time)
- Owner must travel on the flight from HNL to GUM with the pet
- Pets are not allowed in the cabin
- Owner will pay for the pet at check in
- All pets arriving to Guam are required to have a valid Guam Import Permit
- Crate cannot be taller than 34" and must be IATA compliant
- Maximum number of pets per flight:
• HNL to GUM flight will be limited to 2 pets per flight
Since this is for military on PCS orders an IPATA agent will not be required, however we do make the process easy and stress free for you if you decide to use our serivces.
We will provide the Hawaii transit service and pet booking for our clients. Pets will be required to arrive the day before your flight to Guam in order to meet the required connection time and transfer and clearance from Hawaii quarantine.
Since Animal Port was NOT renewed by contract, For those moving to Guam, your pet will be required to fully enter the state of Hawaii and pay all fees and file all documents necessary for the state of Hawaii. This fee is $185 per pet so long as the documents are filed more than 10 days at your arrival, less than that or any incorrect documentation, the fee is $244.00 per pet. If you have not already paid this, we can pay this for you as listed below
Booking window for booking flights is a maximum 10 days, minimum 48 hours prior to scheduled flight departure.
With only two pets allowed per flight from Honolulu to Guam the space can fill up quickly - for our clients we work on a first contracted date basis - if you know you want to work with us, please do get started sooner rather than later.
Pets may be required to board in Hawaii longer than one night due to limited space INTO Honolulu - we will work with you on all of these issues and work all solutions for you.
In order to keep our rates low as possible, we do not have phone support for non clients - all information is listed below or on our website, you are welcome to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need clarification on something.
Once you are contracted you will have direct phone access as well as be signed up on our app.