This program is intended to help households through an unexpected financial hardship. Currently, only the below hardships are eligible for funding:
- Medical hardships during the last 6 months
- Unexpected car repair over $200 during the last 6 months
- Loss of spouse or other income earner during the last 6 months
- Taking on legal guardianship of a minor or other person during the last 6 months
- Unexpected loss of job during the last 3 months
Ineligible Use of Funds
This program cannot be used for hotel rooms, rental deposits, down payment assistance, set-up fees, medical payments, credit card/auto/other loan payments, inflation, or anything besides rent, mortgage, and utilities.
You will be asked to provide documentation of the hardship that has taken place and hardship must have happened in the last 3-6 months. Hardships incurred prior to time frame cannot be funded at this time.
Failure to turn in requested documents means the application is incomplete and will not be considered for funding.