This award has been established to honor the Telecommunicators in Kansas that have been on the job for 30 or more years.
Eligibility/Qualifications for Nomination:
1. Must be a Kansas Telecommunicator within the last 12 months before nomination.
2. Must have served a total of 30 years or more as a Telecommunicator. (doesn’t have to be at just 1 agency)
3. Must be an employee in good standing or recently retired from good standing with employer.
4. Nominee does not have to be an APCO Member to be eligible.
5. Prefer that the nominee can come to the Spring Conference Banquet to be honored in person.
6. Please include a picture of the nominee with the form to include in our program.
The deadline for this nomination is March 13th, 2021. The recognition plaque will be presented at the Spring 2021 Conference on April 13th, 2021 in Manhattan, KS. This recognition can only be received one time per person. A banquet ticket will be provided to the nominee by the APCO Board. Banquet tickets for family members and staff can be purchased through our website for $30 per person. www.ksapco.org