Driving/Parking (Secondary Student Handbook, page 34-35)
Driving is a privilege granted to those who have completed the requirements to obtain a state issued driver's license. Student drivers are reminded that they are responsible not only for pedestrians but also for those in other vehicles around them. All student drivers are required to fill this form out in order to park their vehicle on school property.
1. Student parking is assigned to the lot located on the corner of Calvary Way and Oquendo Road. All student vehicles parked in the student lot must be registered with the school and have a CCCS student parking permit issued by the Head of Security/MSHS Front Office. This permit must be placed on the driver's inside bottom corner window. To register a student vehicle with the school, students must provide the following items to the MSHS office:
a. Valid registration
b. Proof of insurance
c. Valid driver's license
d. Completed High School Parking Privilege Form signed by parent
2. Seniors have the option of purchasing covered parking mid-July on a first come, first served basis.
3. All accidents occurring on school property must be reported to the school office on the day of the accident. An accident report must be filled out.
4. The speed limit is five (5) miles per hour on school property.
5. Vehicles should be locked at all times. Lost or stolen items are not the responsibility of Calvary Chapel Christian School.
6. There should not be any loitering in the parking lot and students may not eat lunch in their car. Students may not go to the parking lot during the school day unless given permission by an administrator, faculty member, or staff member.
7. While in the parking lot, car stereos may not be played for public hearing.
8. Failure to comply with school driving and parking regulations on campus and/or rules of the road in the surrounding neighborhood may result in the revocation of on-campus driving and parking privileges.