Notification obligation arising from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ("GDPR")
1. The Controller of your personal data is Kozminski University with its registered office in Warsaw at Jagiellońska 59, postcode: 03-301. You can contact the Controller in writing by sending a letter to our registered office, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
2. The Data Protection Officer appointed by the Controller supervises the correctness of personal data processing. You can contact the Data Protection Officer in writing by sending a letter to the following address: Jagiellońska 59, 03-301 Warszawa or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to contact with you regarding studies with the help of the provided email adress or phone number, pursuant to Art. 6 item 1(a) of the GDPR, i.e. your consent.
4. The recipients of your personal data are entities from whom the Controller commissions the performance of activities which involve the necessity of data processing (processing entities): IT system operators, email system operators.
5. Your personal data is transferred neither to Third Countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA) nor to international organisations.
6. The data in question will be stored for a period of time required for carrying out the objectives referred to above, but for no longer than until the given consent is revoked, and after that time - until any possible claims expire or until the statutory obligation to keep personal data records expires.
7. You have the right to access your personal data and, save for the provisions of the law, to correct or remove them, limit the processing thereof, transfer them, and object to the processing thereof.
8. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the legal compliance of data processing having taken place on the basis of the given consent before it was withdrawn. You may withdraw your consent by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
9. You have the right to file a complaint with the Chair of the Personal Data Protection Office (Polish: Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
10. Provision of data is voluntary, but necessary to execute the objectives for which they will be collected.
11. Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner - including based on profiling - without your express separate consent thereto.
12. For more information about how you can exercise the rights specified above you may contact the Controller or the Data Protection Officer as described in points 1 and 2 above.
13. The Controller makes every effort to provide all possible means of physical, technical, and organisational protection of personal data against its accidental or wilful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorised disclosure, use, or access, according to all applicable regulations.