SCHOOL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
1. There is an annual renewable $25.00 Registration Fee for all students. For families with multiple students, the registration fee is $15.00 for each additional family member enrolled after the initial $25.00 registration has been paid.
2. Tuition is determined by the number of lessons each month multiplied by the amount of tuition per lesson. In the event that there are 5 lessons during a month, please make the proper adjustment when paying tuition for that month.
3. A $15.00 late fee will be charged if the tuition payment is received after the 10th of the month.
4. A $25.00 fee will be charged for returned checks.
5. Please inform the instructor in advance if the student will not be able to arrive on time for his or
her private lesson. It is also the students responsibility to notify the instructor in advance if he or she must miss a lesson and make arrangements for a make up lesson.
6.Should the teacher need to be absent, the teacher will notify the student and schedule a make up lesson.
7. Any student who misses or cancels four or more lessons consecutively without notice will be considered withdrawn from the school. Music Lover's will not hold the student's reserved lesson time and instructor. If the student wishes to continue, he or she will need to re- enroll. Student is still liable for all tuition and fees up until the time of withdrawal fro the school.
8. If the student decides to discontinue private lessons, Music Lover's and the teacher must be informed at least 30 days in advance. Music Lover's will not refund any tuition or registration fee.
9. Please be respectful of the Music Lover's waiting area. No food or drinks are allowed with the exception of water.
10. Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children and guests while on the premises of Music Lover's. Parents are held responsible for any injuries to their children and guests under their watch and for any damages to the property or equipment at Music Lover's.
11. Parents, legal guardians of minor students and adult students waive the right to any legal action for any injury sustained on school property resulting from normal activity or any other activity conducted by the students before, during, or after class time.
12. Neither Music Lover's or its instructors provide before or after class supervision for students. Students are not to be left at the school for excessive times before or after class.