1. Comply with all, state landscape irrigation regulations and restrictions.
2. Obtain proper permits and comply with all requirements of the plumbing codes.
3. Install and maintain the backflow prevention assembly on the irrigation system to ensure protection of the potable water supply.
4. After inspection by County Inspector, customer or contractor places the irrigation system into service.
5. Have the backflow prevention assembly tested by a certified backflow tester (Biennial) or every two years.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE PROVISIONS MAY RESULT IN TERMINATION OF WATER SERVICE
I have read, and understand the requirements outlined in this application, and will comply with these provisions.