All information is held in strictest confidence.
1. Please choose which business type best describes what you are looking for:
OWNER OPERATOR (You need/want to work in the business)
SEMI ABSENTEE (You can eventually work part-time in your business and possibly open a second location)
ABSENTEE (You can eventually become absentee in your business and possibly open multiple locations)
2. Please choose which statement best describes you:
I love working with others and would have no problem dealing with the general public
I like working with others but would prefer to only work with other business owners and like minded people
3. Please choose which statement best describes you:
I can follow directions and execute but have difficulty managing other people
I can follow directions, execute and also manage a team of people to do the same
4. Please choose which statement best describes you:
I like to jump in and “get my hands dirty
I like to jump in and “get my hands dirty” but only if it is behind a desk
I like to manage other people who “get their hands dirty
I like to manage other people only in an office environment
5. Please choose which is most important to you:
Money (I will work weekends and late nights)
Earning a living (But not at the expense of my family or hobbies)
If you choose My schedule, please describe:
6. Please choose which statement best describes you:
I consider myself a salesperson. I can sell anything to anyone!
I am good at sales when I have a great product or service to sell
I don’t consider myself a salesperson but enjoy networking in the community,attending networking events etc.
I hate sales. I prefer the operations part of the business
7a. Are you currently employed?
7b. Are you expecting any upcoming changes in your employment?
If yes, please describe:
7c. Can your spouse's income sustain your family financial needs?
7d. Have you ever owned a business?
If yes, please describe:
8. Please list the desired location(s) where you would want to open your business:
Please list city and state
9a. At this time, how much capital do you have to invest in your business?
$250,000 or more
10a. How else would you plan to finance your business?
10b. If you choose Retirement funds, do you have a 401k/IRA with more than $50,000 in it?
11. What is your credit score?
I know it is above 680
12. Please make FIVE or more selections below based on the questions above, your work history and the businesses that interest you.
Advertising & Marketing
Building & Storage
Cleaning & Maid Service
Computer & Internet
Dry Cleaning & Laundry
Employment & Personnel
Food & Restaurants
Frozen Yogurt & Ice Cream
Green & Eco Friendly
Health, Beauty & Nutrition
Management & Training
Miscellaneous & Unique
Packing & Mailing
Repair & Restoration
Should be Empty: