All information is held in strictest confidence.
1. Please choose which business type best describes what you are looking for:
OWNER OPERATOR (You need/want to work in the business)
SEMI ABSENTEE (You can eventually work part-time in your business and possibly open a second location)
ABSENTEE (You can eventually become absentee in your business and possibly open multiple locations)
2. Please choose which statement best describes you:
I love working with others and would have no problem dealing with the general public
I like working with others but would prefer to only work with other business owners and like minded people
3. Please choose which statement best describes you:
I can follow directions and execute but have difficulty managing other people
I can follow directions, execute and also manage a team of people to do the same
4. Please choose which statement best describes you:
I like to jump in and “get my hands dirty
I like to jump in and “get my hands dirty” but only if it is behind a desk
I like to manage other people who “get their hands dirty
I like to manage other people only in an office environment
5. Please choose which is most important to you:
Money (I will work weekends and late nights)
Earning a living (But not at the expense of my family or hobbies)
If you choose My schedule, please describe:
6. Please choose which statement best describes you:
I consider myself a salesperson. I can sell anything to anyone!
I am good at sales when I have a great product or service to sell
I don’t consider myself a salesperson but enjoy networking in the community,attending networking events etc.
I hate sales. I prefer the operations part of the business
7a. Are you currently employed?
7b. Are you expecting any upcoming changes in your employment?
If yes, please describe:
7c. Can your spouse's income sustain your family financial needs?
7d. Have you ever owned a business?
If yes, please describe:
8. Please list the desired location(s) where you would want to open your business:
Please list city and state
9a. At this time, how much capital do you have to invest in your business?
$250,000 or more
10a. How else would you plan to finance your business?
10b. If you choose Retirement funds, do you have a 401k/IRA with more than $50,000 in it?
11. What is your approximate credit score?
680 to 740
12. Please make FIVE or more selections below based on the questions above, your work history and the businesses that interest you.
Advertising & Marketing
Building & Storage
Cleaning & Maid Service
Computer & Internet
Dry Cleaning & Laundry
Employment & Personnel
Food & Restaurants
Frozen Yogurt & Ice Cream
Green & Eco Friendly
Health, Beauty & Nutrition
Management & Training
Miscellaneous & Unique
Packing & Mailing
Repair & Restoration
Should be Empty: