Camera Lending Library Equipment
MOPA has a total of two Camera Lending Libraries available for checkout. Educators may check out one set at a time.
1. A set of digital point & shoot cameras with SD memory cards (number included varies)
2. Camera chargers
3. A power strip to use with the camera chargers
4. An SD card reader (USB)
5. A Canon Selphy printer & accessories (paper tray & power cord)
6. Enough paper & ink for about 30 4x6” prints.
7. A Camera Lending Library binder with lesson ideas, equipment manuals & instructions, and equipment checklist
8. A damaged equipment envelope
All equipment listed in the equipment checklist in the Camera Lending Library binder must be returned to MOPA. The included paper and ink are yours to use and do not need to be returned or replaced. If you would like to purchase additional paper and ink for printing, you can find sets of Canon Selphy KP-108IN at the following locations.
● B&H Photo Video: Ink Cartridge
● Office Depot: Ink Cartridge
● Amazon: Ink Cartridge