Description of Team Opportunities
- Street Team: Covers area(s) around the giveback site with the other street team members distributing food, drinks and snacks.
- Setup/Break Down Team: Assist with the setup & break down of We Feed The Hungry. This includes, tents, tables, promotional literature. (I.e. preparing our space to serve.) **MUST ARRIVE BY 11:15am EACH WEEK**
- Clothing Attendant: Assist with the sorting & monitoring the clothes, shoes & other miscellaneous items available in the clothes section. Ensuring each guest keeps 6' distance, only takes the approved amount of items granted for the day, and remains respectful of other guest.
- Food Server: Preparing & distributing the 'cold and/or hot' food items to our guest ensuring one item per guest per bin, 6' distance is maintained, ensure respect is kept amongst guest and smile.
- Security/Medical: CPR Experienced Preferred, Males Preferred. Monitor the event ensuring our volunteers and guest stay safe.
- Greeter/Hygiene Team: Cheer and welcome each guest as they arrive as well as make sure each guest washes their hands at our cleaning station before entering the giveback.
- Line Attendant: Cheer and welcome each guest as they arrive ensuring all guest are lined up with 6' distance, each wearing a face mask and receive a bag to put the items they get from the giveback in.