Boarding Disclaimers and Provisions
1. Boarding is charged by the night, regardless of the time the pet is admitted or released, however, there is a discount applied for multiple nights of boarding.
2. Pets must be picked up during hours of business. Discharges after hours are not allowed.
3.Personal items are left at the owner's risk. We are not responsible for loss or damage.
4. There is an additional fee for medication administration (see medication administration form
5.Waverly Animal Hospital reserves the right to refuse any cat at check in if it appears sick or its behavior jeopardizes other pets or our staff's safety (Including banning from certain activities or the facility
6. Owner agrees to pick up the pet on the scheduled day or to notify Waverly Animal Hospital if reservations need to be extended. The pet will be considered abandoned if the owner fails to pick up the pet within 10 days of receiving the abandonment letter. Waverly Animal Hospital will handle pets in accordance with Michigan state law. Abandoning pets does not relieve the owner of financial obligation to Waverly Animal Hospital.
7. Owner agrees to make complete payment to Waverly Animal Hospital, Boarding, & Grooming at the time of discharge.
8. Waverly Animal Hospital reserves the right to request payment/deposits at their discretion.
9. This Boarding Agreement remains valid for 1 year from this date.