Terms and Conditions for CDV Marketplace Participation
1. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “you” means the organization, group or individual sponsoring or holding the promotion event.
The “Foundation” means the Corazon de Vida Foundation.
2. Participating companies should complement the mission and image of the Corazon de Vida Foundation. Companies that conflict with the mission or values ofFoundation may not participate.
3 Your organization cannot state or imply that it is an agent, subsidiary, or partner or that it holds any other business relationship with the Foundation.
Upon approval, you may use the Foundation’s logo on any collateral (website, flyer, banner, etc. that you create for your promotion. Once your participation is approved, you will be sent the official logo.
4. We request that applications be completed and submitted to the Foundation at least two weeks prior to the Marketplace date. Approval for participation is specific to dates listed on Marketplace Participation application.
5. We ask that all promotional materials clearly state the percentage of proceeds (from gross or net proceeds) and that will benefit the Foundation.
Proceeds should be sent to the Foundation no later than 14 days following the event and should be mailed to Corazon de Vida Foundation, 14252 Culver Drive, A-800, Irvine, California 92604.
6. The Foundation may include in its marketplace other similar organizations. Our acceptance of your application creates no exclusivity for your organization.
7. You are responsible for obtaining all permits and licenses required for this promotion.