Bala Institute of Oral Surgery currently has an exceptional opportunity in our state-of-the-art, fully digital EMR oral surgery practice located in the Main Line area of Philadelphia. We are seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible oral and maxillofacial surgeon trained in full scope of OMS who is available one day a week for now. The successful candidate will be a licensed DMD or DDS and must have completed an Oral Surgery Residency and must be licensed to practice in the state of Pennsylvania. A New Jersey license is a plus. Must be honest, motivated, personable and dedicated to their profession. A positive attitude is essential. We currently have a strong patient referral system in place.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications and Skills
• Diagnose and treat patients with oral diseases
• Provides treatment and services to patients in alignment with their specialty
TREATMENT MAY INCLUDE:
• Administering general and local anesthetics
• Collaborating with other professionals, such as restorative dentists and
orthodontists, to plan treatment.
• Evaluating the position of teeth to determine whether problems exist currently or might occur in the future.
• Performing surgery to prepare the mouth for dental implants, and to aid in the regeneration of deficient bone and gum tissues.
• Remove impacted, damaged, and non-restorable teeth
• Examine patients, obtain medical history and develop treatment plans
• Monitor patient progress and maintain treatment records
• Ensure in compliance regulatory agencies, and dental board procedures
• Work with staff to provide quality patient care services
• Address clinical issues promptly and accurately
Board certified oral surgeons, active candidates and residents are invited to look at this wonderful opportunity.