We have taken several measures and implemented an updated protocol due to the COVID-19 pandemic for your safety. We want to ensure that you feel confident and safe when you come in for a visit with us.
Please review the following prior to your appointment and fill out the questions on page 2.
- PATIENTS SCREENINGS: Patients who are actively sick will be rescheduled at a convenient time after full recovery.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We are maintaining a staggered scheduled, collecting co-pays and documentation via phone and email to ensure minimal exposure and proper social distancing. Please be respectful of others and maintain 6 feet of distance when applicable.
- FRONT DESK SCREENING: All patients and staff are screened prior to entering our offices through a series of questions and a temperature check. Please wear a mask over your face and nose to your appointment, there are no exceptions.
- STAFF AND PATIENT PROTECTION: Our staff will wear personal protective equipment at all times. Exams are staggered to avoid crowded waiting rooms.
- DISINFECTING AND CLEANING: Waiting rooms and exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each patient visit.
- VISITORS/COMPANIONS: We are limiting visitors according to the NYS Department of Health guidelines for the safety of patients and staff. Unless absolutely necessary, i.e. you are a minor or elderly patient who requires assistance, please attend your visits alone.
Please rest assured that your safety and the safety of our staff is our number one priority. We are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of medical care in a safe, clean and compassionate environment.
We thank you for your cooperation,
Dr. Srino Bharam and Dr. Jessica Gallina, & Staff