The user is prohibited from:
1. Utilizing the vehicle through fraud or misprepresentation.
2. Operating the vehicle under the influence of intoxicants or any prohibited drugs.
3. Using the vehicle for any illegal purpose.
4. Using the vehicle in pushing or towing another vehicle.
5. Using or permitting the vehicle to carry passengers or property for hire.
6. Operating the vehicle by a person other than an authorized driver.
7. Operating the vehicle off paved, graded, state or professionally maintained roads, or driveways, except with prior written consent from the Airport Manager.
By signing below, I:
1. Acknowledge the arriving airplane will remain at the airport during the use of the courtesy car.
2. Acknowledge that user is fully responsible for damage to the vehicle during use and hereby confirms that user possesses insurance coverage which will cover the vehicle and any other liability in the case of an accident or damage and also releases the cities of Spanish Fork and Springville from all liability for any accident or personal item theft.
3. Will restrict the use of the vehicle to a one-way radius of 50 miles from the airport.
4. Pledge to return the car by the date/time indicated above. This should not normally exceed 24 hours.
5. Verify the condition of car and noted damages on the reverse side of this form, (i.e. customer must walk around the car and specifically note any damage to the vehicle prior to use).
6. Will return the vehicle with a full fuel tank.
7. Acknowledge that user privileges may be revoked at any time.