Trade Account Application Instructions
Thank you for your interest in the Parkes Dynamic Retrofits trade account. The following will outline the process and steps that are required to be considered for the Trade Account location requested in this application.
1. Complete this Trade Application and return to us by email to: Richard.Parkes@P-D-R.co.ul and by mail to: Parkes Dynamic Retrofits UK Ltd, 7 Bell Yard, London WC2A 2JR. An original copy with original signatures must be received.
2. A separate trade application should be completed by each applicant.
3.Upon receipt, we will review and evaluate your application and, if approved, provide you a Trade Dealer Agreement (TDA) and current trade price list.
4.We may provide you with a TDA in hard copy or electronic format. If the TDA is furnished electronically, it will be provided in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file. You must use the Adobe Acrobat programme in order to open and view this type of electronic file.
5. Upon receipt of the TDA, please complete and sign the "Our Copy" duplicate. Once completed and signed, return the completed "Our Copy" to the address indicated above.
6. It is recommended that you review documentation with all relevant parties and business advisors.
7. All correspondence and documentation sent by us is strictly private & confidential and is not to be redistributed, replicated or distributed to any third parties unless for legal or financial advisors. Such a breach will terminate any and all agreements with immediate effect. This remains in force for all written or oral information disclosed.
Under no circumstances does the submittal of your application to us or its subsequent review and processing imply, in any manner, our acceptance to provide a trade account. You are not accepted as a trade account holder unless and until you and Parkes Dynamic Retrofits Ltd execute a Trade Dealer Agreement. We do not guarantee the financial performance of any trade or business. The decision to become a Trade Account Holder and to sell our products must be based upon your independent research and analysis.
Confidential Trade Account Application