My Services and Scope of Practice
1. The methods under which I'm certified and use in my practice seek to find and released trapped emotions and other imbalancing energies from the body’s energy field. It is based on the work of Dr. Bradley Nelson and you may find more information at DiscoverHealing.com.
2. As this is energy work, all work is done remotely without necessitating my client’s presence at a physical office.
3. I do not make any claims as to healing or recovery from or prevention of any illness but instead focus on helping to remove energy imbalances to help balance, restore and empower the body to better heal itself.
4. Heart-Walls normally take 2-3 sessions to clear. You are never obligated to any more than one session. You can book future sessions at any time if you decide you would like to continue the work.
5. While I work hard to find all imbalances, the number of sessions associated with a goal depends upon your body, the number of imbalances associated with it, and what your body is willing to reveal and release at the time of the session.
6. Any information that you share with me is not intended to create a physician-patient relationship and I, Pamela Warren, am not a physician, mental health practitioner, or veterinarian.
7. Each session may be followed by a 24-48 hour period of emotional processing. During this time, you may be emotional or have more vivid dreams as your mind processes anything that we released during the session.
8. Although there are no known harmful effects from this type of intervention, you agree to hold me, Pamela Warren, Eyes4Nature, aka your Healing Practitioner, harmless from any possible effects that may cause temporary physical or emotional discomfort and agree to take full responsibility for your self-care and personal development. You are in control of your own body and can always choose not to pursue any future services.
9. The recommendations and findings are not intended as medical advice, are not used as a medical diagnosis or treatment, nor as a substitute for medical, psychological or veterinarian care.
10. I recommend that you always seek the guidance of a medical doctor, psychologist or veterinarian in treating any condition that you, your family or your pets may have. Clients or their children or pets under current medical, mental health or veterinary care are not advised to stop treatment or medication without the advice of a medical, mental health or veterinary professional.
1. Payment processing and scheduling is handled completely by Fresha, the vendor taking your scheduling and payment. I do not have access to, see or maintain your financial data.
2. To protect your privacy, I maintain a record of your session using only your first name and last initial and send post-session notes to your email address using the same.
3. I provide the estimated age in which a Trapped Emotion or other issue arose, and, depending upon the imbalance, may be able to provide an association to a person or situation. Clients normally are curious and like to see this information. You are under no obligation to expound on any person, situation or life event with me upon review of my findings. That is at your sole discretion. Example Trapped Emotion detail includes the emotion, your approximate age, and its association: "Frustration – 21 – female family member"
4. I have an obligation to report any threat of physical harm to yourself or others to the appropriate authorities.
1. I provide simple hourly rates for each of my sessions. You are under no obligation to schedule more than one appointment.
2. Each 1 hour appointment covers the assessment, energy work, and post-session analysis and write-up.
3. I do require advance payment by credit card at the time of appointment booking.
4. Due to the fact that the session does not necessitate the client’s physical presence, and fact that there are limited appointment windows for clients requiring my services, refunds are not granted.
Beyond the responsibilities set forth here, it’s recommended that the client follow any applicable post-session recommendations for your highest potential. For example, improving your water quality, considering a certain food in your daily diet, or other recommendation.
Please sign below to acknowledge that you have read and understand the nature of Eyes4Nature and Pamela Warren's services and scope of practice, the Confidentiality terms, Fees, and Client responsibilites and consent to Eyes4Nature services with this understanding.