Please read the following statements thoroughly.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ,
in His virgin birth,
in His sinless life,
in His miracles,
in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood,
in His bodily resurrection,
in His ascension to the right hand of the Father,
and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost;
they that are lost, unto the resurrection of damnation,
and they that are saved unto the resurrection of life.
Statement on Marriage and Family
We believe that God designed marriage for humanity. Biblical marriage, as described in the story of creation (Genesis 2:24) and affirmed by Jesus (Mark 10:6-9), is designed by God to be a covenantal, lifelong, exclusive relationship between one man and one woman and that all intimate sexual activity outside the marriage relationship is immoral and sinful (Proverbs 2:16-17; Malachi 2:14). We believe that God wonderfully created two distinct sexes, male and female (Genesis 1:27). The lifelong, sexually exclusive relationship also brings children into the world and thus sustains the stewardship of the earth. Biblical marriage should be marked by faithfulness, sacrificial love and joy, because it displays the relationship between God and His people (Exodus 20:14, 17; Leviticus 18:22-23; Matthew 5:27-28, 19:4-9; Romans 1:18-32; 1 Corinthians 6:9-10; 1 Timothy 1:8-11; Hebrews 13:4; Jude 7; Revelation 21:1-9).