1. My Best Effort - I understand that my education is important, and 1 will always work, think, and behave in the best way I know how and do whatever it takes for my classmates to learn.
2. Attendance and Timeliness - I will log on to school every day on time by 8:00 A.M. and stay until the instructional day is over.
3. Proper School Attire - I will make sure that I am not wearing pajamas, bath robes, revealing clothing, or clothing with inappropriate messages during online class instruction. I will make sure that I do not have on a hat, hood, bonnet, full scarf, bed comforter, or blanket during online class instruction.
4. Homework - I will complete all of my homework and reading every night as assigned by my teacher(s).
5. Communication - I will raise my hand to ask for help if I do not understand something. I will make myself available to my teachers and parents, about any concerns they might have.
6. Responsibility - If I make a mistake, I will tell the truth and accept responsibility for my actions.
7. Code of Civility - I understand the Code of Civility, and I will try to live up to it every day.
8. School Rules - I will follow all school rules in order to protect the safety, interests, and rights of all individuals. I understand that I may lose privileges and have other disciplinary consequences if I break rules or do not lie up to the Code of Civility.
9. Zoom Expectations - I will not eat during online class. I will keep my camera turned on and remain in the learning position during online instruction. I will work in a quiet space away from background noises, as much as possible, to minimize distractions.