Notice: COVID-19 Modifications to Classes
For the protection of your family, friends, co-workers, community members, and yourself from the pandemic, the classes offered at Ivinson will have some additional safety modifications:
What we are doing to improve your safety:
- When possible, attempts will be made to allow for distancing.
- Alcohol hand sanitizer will be used throughout the class for hand hygiene.
- Class equipment will be disinfected before, during, and after the class.
- Efforts will be made to greatly reduce the sharing of equipment.
- Class sizes will be limited to 10 people, including instructors.
- All people participating in the class will wear masks.
What we will require from our students:
- Students are required to bring a cloth or procedural mask to wear during the class.
- A mask will be worn at all times when in the classroom and in public areas within the hospital.
- Students will be prohibited from eating or drinking in class. Extra breaks for personal needs will
If you have any questions, please contact the IMH Education Department:
We look forward to resuming classes and providing you with quality healthcare education.
Ivan Olson RN, BSN