TechReport develops and delivers thoughtful and relevant content that has been created by people like yourself that are passionate about hardware and software.
This valuable content is shared on the TechReport blog as well as Medium, Entrepreneur, AOL, MSN, Nasdaq and many other major media outlets.
Here’s the type of contributors we're looking for:
You're passionate about reading and writing content, especially in areas like tech, SaaS, hardware, software, motherboards, graphics, PCs, etc.
You're a published author with content available on your personal blog, other blogs as a guest writer, Medium, or other media outlets.
You're a business owner, tech expert, or founder who specializes in anything related to technology.
You're passionate about helping others beyond just your own network of professional and personal contacts.If that’s you, we want to hear from you and have you contribute to the TechReport blog.
Before you get started, here are the guidelines for contributing to the TechReport blog:
1. You're here to provide your expertise, not sell to others. That means you won’t be pitching your product or service directly to readers.
2. We reserve the right to remove or "nofollow" backlinks.
3. You should not accept payment from third parties for anything published on TechReport.
4. You are a contributor, not an employee. Please make sure you clarify that when you talk about your relationship with TechReport.
5. We only accept original content. That means no reposts from your blog. Of course, we want you to republish your posts and article from TechReport to your own blog or another site with a canonical URL; three days after it has appeared on our blog.
6. We will share the most valuable and popular pieces across our social media and select certain pieces to republish with our syndication partners.
7. You must submit at least one post per month to be considered an active contributor to TechReport.
This application will ask you to submit a fresh draft of a piece to go live on the TechReport site if you are accepted as a contributor.
Let's get started!