1.There will be a £45 charge per stall, the pitch is 4m x 4m, or 3mx 3m, including room for your vehicle at the rear, with 2 attendees. If you need more space please let us know.
You will be sent payment details on acceptance of your stall to the event, together with full T and Cs and a request for your Risk Assessment and Insurance documentation
2. The stalls area will be open from 0630 and we would request that you arrive as early as possible. You must be on site by 0800 latest, report to the Marshal, be allocated a pitch and be ready to trade by 0845.
3. Stalls must not be dismantled until 1700 and no stallholder may leave prior to time. You can stay on site till 1900 when the bar closes.
4. Sorry - No vehicle movement can take place between 0845 and 1700
5. All trade waste must be removed at the end of the event.
6. On the day only traders who have been accepted via this process will be allowed access onto the site.