I understand and agree to the following:
1. Sponsorship donation is to cover a portion of the estimated expenses for feed, supplements, farrier, routine healthcare (vaccines, worming) and other applicable expenses such training fees. Please note that there may be more than one sponsor per equine. This is to ensure that all of our horses are cared for equally, as the funds go into an account to support our whole herd.
2. As part of my sponsorship I will receive a Certificate of Sponsorship, Beech Brook Farm swag (may be a T-shirt, hat etc.) quarterly updates and photos of my sponsored horse/donkey.
3. I can visit the farm (74 Anthony Road, North Stonington) and see my sponsored horse by appointment.
4. As a business (if applicable), I may use photos of my sponsored horse in advertising or promotional materials but must reference Beech Brook Farm Equine Rescue.
5. In the event that the horse is adopted out during my sponsorship I understand the balance of my commitment will be deposited in the Angel Fund/Savings.
6. In the event that sponsored horse must be humanely euthanized, I understand BBFER will notify me (Email or phone), Beech Brook Farm volunteers and the public regarding the situation and that sponsor payments will be stopped unless sponsor wants to transfer them to another equine.