1. Applicant, parent, or guardian must be a member of Fayette County Farm Bureau.
2. Applicant will graduate in the spring of 2023 from high school or has previously graduated and will be attending college during the 2023-2024 school year.
3. Field of study is agriculture or agriculture-related.
4. Applicant must have necessary grades that qualify for college entrance or acceptance.
5. Applicant will take designated hours to qualify as a full-time college student.
6. Applicant must exemplify good citizenship.
7. An interview may be required.
8. The scholarship award will be sent to you and your chosen college.
9. If any or all the scholarship funding is not used within in the 2023-2024 school year, the balance will be returned to Fayette County Farm Bureau Foundation.
10. Eligible applicants may not receive this scholarship more than twice.
What you need BEFORE submitting application:
1. Your high school transcript or GED and/or college transcript
2. Photo of applicant (commonly submitted are headshots or senior photos)
3. Two (2) letters of reference. (Can be uploaded or mailed directly to the Fayette County Farm Bureau Scholarship Committee at: 1125 Sunset Drive, Vandalia, IL 62471
4. Fayette County Farm Bureau Membership Number
5. Some understanding of the Farm Bureau
Scholarship Deadline: Friday, March 31, 2022 at 4:30pm
Click "Next" below to start application.