Supporting our customers
We understand things are difficult at the moment. To show support to our customers we are making changes to our cancellation policy which will enable customers to reschedule a course booking with no additional charges if we are notified within 2 working days of the course date.
Our normal cancellation or reschedulling are:
Cancellation by Client:
If a client wishes to cancel a course booking, notification should be given in writing. The client will be liable for the following charges:
1. 15 or more days notice: No charge
2. 7 to 15 days notice: 25% of total cost
3. Less than 7 days notice: 100% of total cost
4. Non-attendance: 100% of the total cost
To support our customers we are offering the ability to reschedule and change your course dates on one occassion if the reason for your change is Covid related.
In order to take advantage of this discretionary offer you must:
1. Be making the changes due to Covid and we may ask to attach supporting evidence
2. Complete the Customer Changes Form giving 2 working days notice. If we receive less notice the invoice will remain and we may not be able to offer a reschedule
3. Reschedulled course(s) must be booked within 2 months of the original training date
The invoice will remain on your account unless cancelled within 15 or more days.