2. Return all keys, garage door openers, mailbox keys, and other access devices to the Landlord by the Move-out Date.
3. Leave the Property in a clean condition, free of all trash, debris, and any personal property.
4. If Tenant’s Move-out Date changes, Tenant must notify Landlord immediately and obtain Landlord’s approval.
5. Tenant must comply with any other Landlord Move-out requirements.
6. If Tenant fails to vacate by the Move-out Date, Tenant will be liable for any holdover rent as specified in Paragraph 22 of the Lease.
7. Landlord’s right to place a sign on the Property, show the Property, or place a keybox on the Property applies pursuant to Paragraph 14 of the Lease.
Tenant acknowledges that Tenant remains obligated under the Lease until the Lease is terminated.