1. Appointments not cancelled within 24 hours will be charged for. This account is the responsibility of the patient.
2. This is a cash practice. Payments are to be made by EFT (with proof of payment), SnapScan, card payment or cash on hand on the day of the appointment. Thereafter, the patient may claim from medical aid. Payment via certain medical aids may be arranged with the practice.
3. The patient may rest assured that session content is private and confidential. If, however, the patient is considered to be a danger to her-/himself or to someone else, the necessary parties will be contacted with the patient's knowledge.
4. Due to the nature of psychological interventions, timeous arrival and ending of appointments are essential to good therapeutic outcomes. A standard consultation is 50-55 minutes in length at R890 per session (cash rate), or at medical aid rates if claims are submitted directly to the medical aid, or at R1250 for medicolegal assessments.
5. Please note that letters and reports are charged for per 10 minutes, at R890 per hour (R150/10minutes 6. Office hours are Mondays to Thursdays 09:00 to 15:00, Fridays 09:00 to 14:00, Saturdays 09:00 to 14:00. It is preferred that the patient-psychologist contact be reserved for sessions, however, the psychologist may be contacted during these hours, preferably via SMS, Whatsapp or email.
7. In the case of an emergency, please contact the nearest Emergency Rooms. The psychologist may be notified at the patient's or next-of-kin's soonest convenience.
8. Should your psychologist be on leave an alternative psychologist will be made available for urgent sessions.
9. Signing below means that you agree to the information above, and that the patient and/or parent/guardian take full responsibility for their account with the practice.