Part 1: To be completed by the candidate attending the course. Please use CAPITALS.
This notice is to inform you of the purposes for which we collect your personal information and to notify you of the types of parties with whom that personal data will be shared, in compliance with data protection legislation.
· RTITB (trading name of CAPITB Ltd)
· Only those service providers necessary in order to provide RTITB communications and services
· Your employer.
· Those bodies who require confirmation of your training and qualifications, including current and prospective employers, regulatory bodies, recruitment agencies and through our online portal (your data will only be accessible by inputting your 9 digit RTITB number or scanning the QR code on your RTITB ID Card/Certificate). Personal information will be collected for the purpose of:
· Recording and verifying completed RTITB accredited training
· Enabling RTITB to remind you of when your RTITB registration is due to expire
· Providing verification services
· Providing training services and related services (e.g. to allow certificates to be printed, and to carry out necessary checks against fraud prevention)
· To contact you with service communications relating to your training.
We will not share your details with any third parties for the purposes of third-party marketing.
Part 2: To be completed by the course instructor.
Please identify those elements NOT covered during operator training: