1. PRICES: Packages quotes are valid for 30 days from original date of quote. Prices are subject to change as determined by the golf course(s) and/or hotel(s). Once you receive reservation confirmation your price is locked in.
2. DEPOSIT: A deposit of $50.00, per person, is required to confirm your group golf package.
3. BALANCE DUE: The balance of your group golf package is due 14 days prior to your arrival date or your reservation may be canceled. Your deposit will be applied to the total balance due but is non-refundable after 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
4. CONFIRMATIONS: Confirmations for your package(s), including your hotel reservations and Tee Times, will be emailed to the group contact 7-10 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Your Group Confirmation must be presented to the lodging facility and the golf course(s) upon your arrival to each.
5. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Packages need to guarantee with a valid credit card number. Credit cards accepted are: MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
6. CANCELLATION & REFUNDS: Any group golf package may be canceled up to thirty (30) days prior to scheduled arrival without a penalty. Group golf packages canceled less than thirty (30) days prior to your scheduled arrival date will not be refunded the deposit amount of $50.00 per person.
7. RESCHEDULE POLICY: The Group Contact may make changes to the golf group reservation without and penalties providing changes are made at least thirty (30) days prior to your original scheduled reservation date.
8. INCLEMENT WEATHER: If the golf course in your group golf package should need to close on your scheduled day of play due to inclement weather, please visit the golf professional at that course, refund options are at the discretion of the courses.
9. DRESS CODES: Please contact your desired golf course directly for their dress code. Many courses are now spike-less; all require shoes and shirts, some need to be collared.
10. DISCLAIMER: The Mecosta County VB and GolfBR.org cannot guarantee or be held responsible for potential omissions or errors. Participants should note that the suppliers providing lodging accommodations and golf course Tee Times are independent contractors and not agents or employees of the Mecosta County VB. Both the suppliers and participants are agreeing that the Mecosta County VB shall not be liable for any accident, loss, injury or damage to you and/or your guests in connection with any accommodations, golf courses or other services included in your group golf package.