HenRose is a nonprofit crowfunding platform who assists learners from underserved communities with necessities aiding them to be successful. Every complete application that meets the criteria outlined below will be given a fair and careful evaluation. All information will be held in strict confidence by HenRose Cares. Thank you for your interest in using HenRose Cares to crowdfund your needs.
Disclaimer: Money crowdfunded will be allocated via gift card or applied directly to the student’s unmet need.
1. Current Full/Part time student at an accredited undergraduate university, community college, trade school, or LaunchCode
2. Pell Grant eligible with a EFC (expected family contribution) of $12,000 or less
3. Proof of Enrollment (Contact registrar office. Henrose Cares will verify LaunchCode Learners)
4. 500 word essay on any special, personal or family circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance and the impact being able to crowdfund your needs will have on your education.
5. Unofficial Transcript (Not applicable to LaunchCode Learner)
Completed applications or questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Be a permanent resident of St. Louis, MO/Metro East (Students from St.Louis, MO/Metro East attending school out of state are eligible)